MediStays @ Carrum Downs Accommodation NDIS MTA
This property is operated by MediStays to provide trusted accommodation for NDIS Medium Term Accommodation and Hospital Discharge. ** Please enter dates to receive an accurate quotation and availability**
Like to know more? Further information about referrals to this property can be found here.
This property is exclusively operated by MediStays to provide wheelchair accessible NDIS Medium Term Accommodation (MTA), non-NDIS funded hospital discharge and Short Term Accommodation (STA) respite stays.
If you are seeking a wheelchair accessible property for interim accommodation related to your disability, this MediStays property is an excellent option.
This property is designed for hospital discharge accommodation. Under the NDIS, Medium Term Accommodation can support you if you need bridging accommodation while you wait for permanent long-term housing. You might be leaving hospital and need accommodation until you can move into Specialist Disability Housing (SDA). Your home might be undergoing modifications to make it accessible, and you need accommodation while the building works are undertaken.
MediStays provides you with trusted and secure MTA at this fully self-contained property. The entire property is wheelchair accessible. It is fully self-contained with a communal kitchen, living, dining, garden and laundry.
- This property supports referrals for participants requiring high physical support accommodation.
- Each participant enjoys privacy in their own bedroom with a private ensuite bathroom. The ensuite offers a roll-in style with an open, roll-in shower.
- Door widths are 1100mm bedroom door, 930mm bathroom door (with option of 1000mm).
- Bariatric referrals are accepted.
- Formal OT assessments have been undertaken by Monash Health Occupational Therapists.
- Gantry and mobile hoists can both be used at this property. All AT deliveries to be confirmed by the referring OT or hospital/NDIS team.
Onsite Support Workers
- MediStays are the Medium Term Accommodation providers of this property.
- MediStays have partnered with NDIS registered SIL provider organisations, to provide onsite supports.
- When we receive your enquiry, a MediStays Care Navigator will link you to our parters to discuss care requirements for your participant.
- Please start the process early, as all providers require sufficient time to ensure a high quality referral and seamless transition for your participant.
- MediStays provides a delicious and nutritious meal delivery service including lunch, dinner and dessert.
- We will invoice your Plan Manager, and you only need to pay for the cost of ingredients (as per NDIS Price Guide).
- Under the NDIS Guidelines, MediStays bookings for MTA are usually made for stays of up to 90 or 180 nights.
- Extensions can be requested for any length of stay (when approved by your Planner).
- For questions about your funding and approval, please contact your NDIS Support Coordinator, LAC or Early Childhood Planner.
- This is a booking request for MTA only.
- Please ensure arrival and departure dates (or approximate) are entered to receive an accurate quotation.
- Submit REQUEST to receive a quotation and Service Agreement.
- We will then connect you to our partners to discuss face to face supports for your participant.
- Bookings are confirmed when the Service Agreement is signed.