How does MediStays support hospitals and organisations?
MediStays is the go-to hospital accommodation website for medical and healthcare professionals.
Until MediStays, social workers, nurses, NDIS planners and administration staff dedicated countless hours compiling lists of accommodation options near hospitals and telephoning properties to access discounted rates for their patients and loved ones.
An efficient and reliable solution.
Medical social workers and nurses have described how frustrating and time consuming it can be to compile accommodation lists, telephone properties and search holiday websites for patient accommodation.
Simply access our MediStays discounted rates at a range of reviewed, trusted and reliable properties.
Why register my hospital or organisation?
By registering your hospital or organisation with MediStays, you will have access to our full range of services including:
- A co-branded booking button for your website.
- Dedicated portal for staff, patients and families.
- Full range of discounted accommodation and support services.
- Peace of mind that eligible patients and carers are referred to State and Territory accommodation assistance, including IPTAAS, PATS, PTAS, PTSS and VPTAS.
- Booking tablet for social work and emergency room waiting rooms, enabling patients and families to independently book accommodation.
- Access to MediStays Care Navigators to support patients and families needing additional assistance.
Contact us to find out more.
Links to State & Territory accommodation subsidies.
Peace of mind that your patients, their carers and family members will be referred to relevant accommodation and travel schemes, including:
Trusted overflow solution for Not-For-Profit lodges.
Patient and carer lodges provide trusted and affordable accommodation for patients and their loved ones across Australia. MediStays is proud to support these organisations with
- alternative and overflow accommodation when lodges are fully booked
- accommodation for visiting family and friends
Founded by Healthcare Professionals.
MediStays was founded by Australian healthcare professionals with experience working in metropolitan, regional, public and private hospitals. We are passionate about assisting you to support your patients access the best medical care available.